Mark Reel Jr.
Founder and CEO
Mark is the CEO and Managing Attorney at Reel Fathers Rights APC. He is licensed to practice law in California. Prior to founding Reel Fathers Rights APC, Mark spent more than a decade in the sports and fitness industries working as a scout, agent, event promoter, and operator, but pivoted back to family law after going through his own family court struggle.
Since founding Reel Fathers Rights, Mark has quickly developed the reputation nationally for his work and advocacy for fathers. He hosted a weekly live show for the Fathers Rights Movement previously called STATE of the FAMILY COURTS with Mark Reel Jr. He is also the author of the soon-to-be-released book, The Fathers Rights Playbook.
Locally he has developed a reputation as one of the most well-known and fierce advocates in Southern California. Working out of the Corona Office, Mark has represented men in Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, and Domestic Violence matters throughout Southern California. He has appeared in courthouses throughout the state including courthouses in Riverside, Hemet, San Bernardino, Barstow, Orange, Vista, Pomona, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Chatsworth, Heyward and Modesto.
His practice focuses exclusively on Family Law, limited exclusively to Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support and Domestic Violence.
Mark is a father of 5-year old twins, Bryson and Bella.
You can listen to Mark on his weekly podcast, “The Fathers Rights Playbook” anywhere podcasts are available.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2017
- Juris Doctorate
- Certificate in Labor and Employment Law
- Valparaiso University, 2014
- MS in Sports Administration
- Indiana University, 2013
- BS in Sports Marketing and Management
- Ancilla College, 2011
- AS in Business Administration
- 2022 Elite Lawyer California – Family Law
- 2022 Expertise.com Best Child Support Lawyers in Riverside
- 2021-2022 Expertise.com Best Family Lawyers in Riverside
- 2011 NJCAA Academic All-American